Friday, June 12, 2009

Pictures

As promised, here are some pictures that I got from Karl. I'm not sure that they're in chronological order, but there are some great shots of him and Mo and our beautiful country.



Mo dipping his toe in the Pacific.


If you can see it, the writing says "Sea Level".






Boys will be boys!


When there were no hotels, the boys had to resort to other 5 star accommodations.

















I think I can, I think I can.











Of course you have to visit the UFO Museum in Roswell!


Dinosaurs?





This was the boiling spring at Boiling Springs. Hmmm. Looks like sand.


Fantastic Caverns




The base of the St Louis Arch








St Louis Arch


Wooden Bridge in Greenup








Columbus lost his ship. The reproduction of the Santa Maria.





Those darn Montours.










































This was just a sampling of some of the pictures Karl took. What a great experience.

On another note, many friends and family gathered at Ryan's in Hanover today for lunch. They will be meeting there again on Monday for dinner. If you'd like to go, they have the back party room reserved under "Mosebrook".

No comments:

Post a Comment